Age Group: 6-24 Months
- Foxtail millet also called kangni in Hindi is gluten free and a rich source of protein and fibre
- Lotus Seeds is low on fat, but rich in minerals and vitamins, so makes an ideal dinner meal
- No salt, sugar or milk powder added
- No preservatives or artificial flavors
The Organic Advantage:
- Made from Organically Certified Whole Grains
- No Pesticides
- Free from Preservatives and Artificial Flavours
- Simple eco-friendly packaging
Organic Foxtail Millet & Lotus Seeds
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colours or artificial flavours.
Shelf Life: Best before 2 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: No cooking needed. Takes 2 mins to prepare. Just mix the porridge mix in hot water or milk and feed.
Instructions to Prepare Porridge Mix:
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of the powder in a sterilized metal bowl
- Add 20ml of cold water or milk to the bowl and stir continuously to make a smooth paste. First adding cold water or milk will help reduce the lumps in the porridge. You can add some jaggery to sweeten the porridge.
- Now add 20-30 ml of warm/hot water or milk and stir continuously and feed warm to your baby.
Want to make it yummier?
- Add a little ghee to the porridge
- Grate a fresh carrot or beetroot and add the squeezed juice
- You can also cook it with vegetable broth to make it more nutritious