Age Group: 8-24 Months
– Organic ragi or finger millet porridge mix that is 10 times richer in calcium that other grains.
– Sprouting ragi increases the nutrition value and also makes it easier to digest.
– The addition of Almonds & Dates adds in protein, iron, fibre & lots of vital minerals essential for a growing baby.
– No Added Sugar, Salt or Milk Powder
The Organic Advantage:
– Made from Organically Certified Whole Grains
– No Pesticides
– Free from Preservatives and Artificial Flavours
– Simple eco-friendly packaging
Organic Ragi/Naachni, Almonds, Dates & Cardamom.
No added sugar or salt or milk powder. No preservatives, colours or artificial flavours.
Shelf Life: Best before 2 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.
Cooking time: 5 Mins
Instructions to prepare porridge:
1.Add 2 teaspoons of the powder in a sterilized metal bowl
2.Add 50ml of cold water or milk to the bowl and stir continuously to make a smooth paste
3.Add dates powder or jaggery for additional sweetness
4.Keep this mixture on a stove on a medium flame. Continuously stir this mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
5.Allow to slightly cool before feeding your baby
Want to make it yummier?
– Add a little ghee to the porridge
– Grate a fresh carrot or beetroot and add the squeezed juice
– You can also cook it with vegetable broth to make it more nutritious