The Healthier, Quicker Dosa -Your favorite breakfast just got healthier. And easier to make!
Introducing Little Moppet Food’s Instant Multigrain Dosa Mix. This is part of our new Family Nutrition range of organic, homemade, 100% natural products for the entire family.
One of the most popular breakfast foods in the country, the humble dosa needs a bit of planning when it comes to getting the batter ready. Soak the dal and rice, grind, mix, and ferment overnight…it’s doable but a bit of a hassle. What’s the alternative? Store bought batter or factory-produced instant dosa mixes. But they’re just not the same. Our Organic Instant Multigrain Dosa Mix offers a better alternative. It’s homemade, organic, preservative-free, has multiple healthy ingredients and can be made instantly.
Just add water to our Instant Multigrain Dosa mix and in 10 minutes you can start whipping up hot and crisp homemade dosas for your family.
Ingredients: Rice, Toordal, Urad dal, Bengal Gram, Chillies, Curry
How to prepare?
1. Add 200 ml of water to 100 gm of the adai mix.
2. Mix well without lumps, add required salt and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Finely chop onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, curry leaves.
4. Add this to the batter and mix well.
5. Spread sufficient batter on hot tawa and oil to the sides.
6. Cook both sides well.
7. Serve hot with chutney.