- Its a sweet mixture of 13 different dry fruits and seeds
- The dry fruits and seeds naturally add a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals & healthy fats required by your body
- Naturally sweetened by jaggery and dates. No sugar used.
- A 100% cow ghee preparation
- No preservatives or Artificial Flavours Used
How to Use:
A bowl of Panjiri with a glass of warm milk is a great breakfast to meet a good amount of your calcium, protein and iron requirements during pregnancy or breast-feeding. You can also add 3-4 spoons of Panjiri to a porridges, kheer, sheera or cornflakes and enjoy your nutritious meal.
Almonds, Dates, Walnuts, Cashwew, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Pista, Coconut, Jaggery, Cow Ghee, Raisins, Lotus Seeds or Makhana, Chironji, Gond or Gum of tree.
No added sugar or salt. No preservatives or artificial flavours.
Shelf Life: Best before 2 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator.